Dreaming

I know that crazy dreams are normal during pregnancy and it kind of scared me because I already had wild dreams before I was pregnant. Now my dreams are more crazy, more vibrant and seem more and more real every night. For example:

Monday night I must have dreamt that my friend and I had made lunch plans via gmail chat because on Tuesday I had to ask her what plans we'd made. I didn't remember specific plans, but I remembered making them. We didn't. Who dreams about chatting with their friend on gmail? Seriously?

One night I dreamt that I was fighting with another friend over telling his fiancee some strange secret about his family (I think it was that he had a sister with a physical handicap) because I was trying to break them up, but I wasn't trying to break them up and my argument kept being "I know she's (the finacee) sweet, so if I was trying to break you up I would have told her that you killed your sister!"

I dream real life situations, ones that are obscure and crazy, but could be real and I wake up in a daze wondering if that just happened and completely confused and disoriented. I have dreamt about the dog jumping of the bed and telling him to get in his bed and then woken up and he's curled up next to me.

I wonder if our little girl dreams while she is in the womb or if we somehow share dreams (I know she has her own brain, but there can't the chemicals/hormones released by my brain while dreaming somehow effect her?), I wonder if she thinks the world is crazy and just what the hell that little dog is still doing in her bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MilSpouse Weekly Roundup

Can't wait