Love

Dear Froggyhusband,

Sometimes in pregnancy it's easy to overlook the daddy's role in the gestation of the baby. I haven't overlooked you. I promise. You have been so supportive and loving, more so than I ever could have imagined. I felt that as soon as my belly began to grow you would see me as a baby incubating blimp, instead you have constantly told me how beautiful I am and how much you love me. I don't know that you'll ever be able to understand how much that means to me, how absolutely fabulous it makes me feel to hear you say that and know that you mean it. I know that this hasn't been easy for you, the mood swings, the grouchiness, the late night need for candy but you have stuck through it even lying to me and saying it hasn't been that bad. You are happy to do things, happy to be there and to be a part of this process in every way that you can. You do everything in your power to make things easier for me, from holding your cheeseburger out of the car window all the way home to one night sleeping in the other room so that your insomnia wouldn't keep me awake.

It warms my heart to know that you will look at our daughter with the same love in your eyes that I have experienced for the past 7 plus years. You have eyes that can't lie and I love that about you. I love that when I look in your eyes, no matter how stressed or upset either one of us is, all I see is love.

Thank you for putting up with me through all of this, I know that I haven't exactly been easy to live with, what with the daily demands of cleaning up the office and organizing (mostly all done!) and the fact that I manage to stress myself into some sort of crazy frenzy. I think I've managed to let go of that a little so that we may enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy.

I love you so much and can't wait for us to share this new exciting experience of parenthood.

Love,
Froggywife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MilSpouse Weekly Roundup

Can't wait