1. I am now in Asheville living between my parents house and my grandmothers house. My grandmother is in a nursing home so her house is empty and is a great place for Madelyn and I to have as our own. However, I'm a chicken and there's no internet there yet so we've been sleeping at my parents. Plus they are calling for snow flurries tonight. Blech!
2. Madelyn turned one on Friday and I'm pretty sure she's diving head first into her terrible twos. We have major meltdowns, temper tantrums, and more attitude than I think a one year old is allowed to have. Of course, she's still the cutest, sweetest baby in the whole wide world.
3. Chris left Sunday to drive to CA. It will be 11 days until I see him for the ball in Charleston, SC. I am so bummed that he's not here with us and that we will be apart for a while (after the ball).
4. I am LOVING having cold weather so that I can sleep under my down comforter. Well, if I would ever go to the house where my comforter is to sleep under it. The two nights with Chris were wonderfully snuggly though!
5. I don't have internet yet and I'm going crazy!
6. Today I had my garbage in my lap to drop in the dumpster as I came to mom and dads and forgot to throw it away! I had stinky nasty poopy diaper garbage and I FORGOT it was there. I had to turn around and go back to throw it away.
7. I miss Chris like nobody's business and I wish he were here or we were there, or whatever has to happen for us to be together.