Our trip to Charleston...

On Saturday Madelyn and I drove down to Charleston to meet Chris so that he and I could go to the Marine Corps Ball. Somehow I ended up with one picture from the ball and a bunch from Monday but nothing else. So, here is our Monday in Charleston...

We went to Hymans where Madelyn colored for the first time...
Then Eli gave her a coupon for free ice cream and she was thrilled!

But first she needed to wash down her grilled cheese with water.

Then we went for a walk along the battery, Madelyn loved it.

Madelyn and Daddy declared war on something to my right...

Madelyn pulled out the big guns

And then she pooped out a bunch of cannon balls!
We had an awesome time and it was really cool of Brad and Kara to let us stay with them in our old house. I expected it to be weird to be in our house without it really being our home anymore but it wasn't, it was nice and comforting. I still love that house and the yard and I am so happy that we decided to keep it.
Our weekend wasn't long enough as we had to say goodbye to daddy at 5:30 Tuesday morning but we'll see him again at Thanksgiving but that doesn't make me miss him any less.

Comments

Goodnight moon said…
Love all the pics!!! It looked like you had a good time with Daddy!!! Madelyn is such a doll!
one time i pooped a bunch of cannon balls.

Popular posts from this blog

MilSpouse Weekly Roundup

Can't wait