1. My husband. He puts up with so much silliness from me and that's saying a lot a man who wasn't used to silliness before me.
2. I'm thankful that my husband is in MO and can't kill me for that comment until tomorrow. ;)
3. My Madelyn, my puddin pop. She is beautiful and wonderful and can make me laugh when the whole world wants to make me cry.
4. My family. They are wonderful and supportive and I love being so close to them. It's been so much fun being able to pop over to their house for a visit or having them popping over here.
5. Pampered Chef Chopper. It makes chopping 4 cups of onions fun, easy and fast! Not at all like chopping them by hand.
6. Wireless internet.
7. Pajamas. I love that I can have instant comfort from an oversized T-shirt and yummy flannel pants.
8. Cooking smells. There is nothing better than smelling a wonderful meal in your house and tomorrow it's going to be even more so with sauteed onions and celery...my very favorite smell in the whole world. I would bottle it and wear it as perfume.
9. Reality TV. I love it. I love vegging out to some random people competing to cook the best outfit as they walk down the runway on their way to a ballroom dance.
10. Ya'll. It makes me happy to think that somebody out there cares what I have to say on my little blog even on the days when my writing and stories are a little less than entertaining.