Baby for sale...cheap

For sale (or rent for a few days) 13 month old girl, 8 teeth with 39 bazillion coming in RIGHT NOW, a few runny boogies and great lungs. Doesn't like to sleep so you get a whole lotta baby for your money. $1 or best offer.
This picture is old but a crying baby is a crying baby.
Plus this one is just of her not getting her way, 5 seconds later she was laughing...
it's definitely not the back arching screaming I was getting tonight...somehow I just didn't think to grab the camera.

Comments

Goodnight moon said…
OMG! What a steal, only $1! But I think that if I put my 3 kids up for a $1, mine would be a better deal?!? 3 for the price of 1! And my oldest can be used a maid if need be!

I guess you've been having a hard day?!? Sorry girl!!!!
i've got you both beat...i can do FOUR..thats right, count em...
1
2
3
FOUR
kids for the price of one. no ones's gonna buy ur babies now!
Bonnie said…
Well, mine would be more expensive. I could never sell my children so cheaply, after all... they're registered and have had all their shots.

Popular posts from this blog

MilSpouse Weekly Roundup

Can't wait