Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pictures...

In no particular order, here are some pics of our outside stuff!











Nothing exciting going on here. I've got a lot of snippets to share so I'll try to do a list soon. Every day Madely and I walk around the yard and visit the flowers and check the mail. This morning we snipped one of those bubble gum pink roses for Miss Tassy and I noticed a new bloom on a different bush that we'll be snipping and bringing inside tomorrow. I've never had rose bushes and I love it! There are 5 out front, 3 of which are full of blooms, one is bubblegum pink, one is brightpink and white and the other has yellow buds...a bazillion yellow buds.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Everything looks so springlike... yea!!! I can't wait to go to the land of sunshine!

tiffanyg said...

I love the flowers!!

The Willis Family said...

Finally a new post! I was beginning to wonder about you!

It's very interesting that Bonnie commented on your pretty flowers, but she thinks the one's that I have posted are boring?!?!

Jessica will think that your an old 67 yr old women for taking pics of flowers. But I don't think so!!! I love all your pics!!!!!

The Lowe Family said...

what the heck is with you and amber taking pictures of flowers? u guys are like 70 year old women. i'm embarrassed. but i like that dog pot.

Sumpffamilie said...

I see the dog planter I got you as a thank you for watchin Mason what.. 3 years back?? 4?? Oh well, Glad to see you still have it.. And I love the roses!