2. Madelyn will not say Momma, Mama, Mommy, or anything else that resembles a maternal name. Everything is Da! Except Chris who is Dadee! or Dad! Chris can get a Ma Ma out of her every now and then, but not regularly.
3. This morning Madelyn went pee pee in the potty! We haven't begun formally potty training her but every morning when she wakes up, after nap, and before bath we go sit on the potty and this morning she finally peed! I'm so proud of her! We had to call Daddy to tell him.
4. Just in case there was any doubt of Madelyn being a Daddy's girl she has been carrying around a picture of us from the ball and pointing at him and saying "Dadee!" and grinning for the past 2 days. This started because after 20 minutes I got tired of standing in the hall at our family pictures letting her pick him out and saying "Da?"
5. On Wednesday Madelyn had a dr appt regarding her kidney reflux and I didn't care for the doctor or his plan for treatment. I'm fighting for a second opinion now. She was very uncomfortable/unhappy at the appointment so I resorted to doing anything I could to distract her...
Don't you just love that little scrunch nose? I love it. I'm going to go kiss it now.
6. After the doctors appointment we made an impromptu visit to the zoo! It was a lot of fun, I think Madelyn enjoyed it and we were able to renew our membership so we can go back whenever we feel like it! I love being able to just pop in and not feel like we have to see everything.
OK, so there were more zoo pictures than I thought so I guess I'll do a whole post on just the zoo.