Have you ever...

Rushed home from shopping to attend an event in your neighborhood celebrating the retirement of one your neighbors, ran in the grocery store to grab a fruit tray, ran home and changed clothes (because you saw other neighbors outside more nicely dressed than you), changed your childs clothes, load your arms up with a folding chair, sippy cup, sun hat, baby doll, toddler, and fruit tray just to walk down the hill, knock on the hosts door and apologize for being 15 minutes late to then be told that you're a day early?

Yeah, me neither.

Comments

Kim said…
I am dying of laughter, I am so glad that didn't happen to you because I think I would die of embarrassment!! LOL
tiffanyg said…
HAHA! I'm laughing so hard. That is something I would do.

Popular posts from this blog

MilSpouse Weekly Roundup

Can't wait