Yeah, yeah, yeah what's goin on?

As I previously mentioned I have recently caught a crafting bug...unfortunately I also suffer from project startitis so I generally don't finish ANYTHING I set out to do. BUT I am very pleased to say that in the past two weeks I have FINISHED 3 crafting projects that were pretty involved. Two of them are for Madelyns party tomorrow so you don't get to see until the Birthday After Party.

Here is the one I can share: I got this for $3 at the craft store, some 79 cent paint and one sheet of pretty paper for 50 cents. I wanted something to hang our jackets on by the front door so they could stop laying on the sofa table or floor.

Here is the completed project! I finished and got it hung just in time for the temperature to rise to 104 degrees! Woohoo! I'm so glad I have a place to hang our jackets for those chilly 90 degree days.
In other news, almost one year to the day of living in the same area, my dear friend Denise and her family moved out here! We had a great weekend of them staying with us, cooking, laughing, and hanging out. I am so happy that they are out here and are getting settled into their new home. As you can see below though, Madelyn was miserable having two other girls to play with.

It was very cute, she was on the girls heels the whole time and even though she was a little crabby some mornings (she had an ear infection too), she was a trooper with all the people in the house. Plus I made popcorn, so it's all good.

Oh wait, did I say 3 projects? I meant 4 and a little bit, but the little bit isn't on here. Here is number 4, a family pumpkin painting project. If you look closely you can see the face on Madelyn's. She did that pumpkin totally on her own I just steadied it. I'm so proud of her for getting a face on it!
Tomorrow Madelyn turns 2, I can't believe that it's been 2 years already. I'm very excited for her birthday party and seeing her enjoy her friends.


Comments

Goodnight moon said…
I love your coat hanger. It is too cute!!!! And I'm so glad to see Denise's girl with Madelyn! They are going to have so much fun growing up together:)

Can't wait to see the projects you made for Madelyn's bday!

Popular posts from this blog

MilSpouse Weekly Roundup

Can't wait