1. My daughter has a serious issue with hygeine. As in it's her favorite things to do. Wash her hands? Oh yeah! She'll wash her hands all day if I let her. Brush her teeth? I'm lucky if the 3 times a day is enough to appease her. Bath? Heck Yeah! She'll take a bath anytime, and if you mention any of the above things she will run to the associated area and try to do it. Just say bath and she starts stripping. I don't have to spell candy, or toys, or play, but I have to spell teeth, wash, and bath.
2. She's also on a serious peanut butter kick. As in she says "butter poon". Meaning she wants her peanut butter on a spoon, don't ruin it with bread or crackers. Her lunch the past three days has been 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, yogurt, and tortilla chips. Such a balanced diet.
3. Here Madelyn demonstrates how to go from real life housewife to made for tv housewife in two easy steps.
2. Put on a dress.
4. This post is all about Madelyn because nothing else is going on in my life. I'm pretty lame, and right now there's a bit of a break in all the things I volunteer for because I missed the January things while we were in Asheville.
5. One thing I do seem to be really good at right now is attracting bad weather. While we were in Asheville, there was about a foot of snow, it didn't get above freezing for 3 weeks, and there was snow every day. It was like living in a snowglobe. Now that we're back in CA, they are having warm weather and CA is getting hit with rain and chilly temps.