The best compliment

Last night I emailed Chris pictures of the "Daddy skirt" for his viewing pleasure since he cannot facebook or check blogs. I mentioned that I was proud of it and which blouse I used to make it, nothing else really in the email.

Today I recieved a phone call and among the rest of our conversation, out of the blue, he says: "That skirt is cute as hell." Coming from a man who usually says "It looks good." or "It looks fine", this is a huge compliment!

I am so happy that he is happy with it, afterall I did destroy one of his cami blouses to make it. :)

Comments

Amber said…
You should be proud of it! It is so cute!!!! Daddy is proud:)
Candace said…
It really is cute. Doesn't it make you feel so good when you get a response that you weren't expecting at all? :)
Tammy said…
I am so glad you got to talk to him! I bet those calls are very special! Thinking of you! :) Doing any Jillian lately?
haagx5 said…
it IS cute as hell :)
Jernigan Family said…
I am so glad he was able to see your creativity! I want you to show me how to make one for Hannah....maybe we should have a tutorial at our LINKS craft night :)
Don't you love those surprising comments from you husband?!
The Balls said…
cute skirt!!

and happy birthday! right? i'm pretty sure the calendar at work said it was today. i like that your birthday is still on the calendar (:

Popular posts from this blog

Snippets

A little random...

Spot removal