One person see-saw

Ever feel like you're the only one on a see-saw at the play ground?  That's how I've been feeling lately.  Not so much emotionally but more life in general.  I miss my husband every single day, but I feel like I just can't get off the ground.  Overall I'm happy and content and counting along my days down until his return.

I've been so busy but I don't feel like I've gotten anything done.  Rooms are still unorganized, piles are still unsorted, clothes are still unfolded...but I barely have time to pop in on my favorite blogs and even less brain cells to leave a coherent comment!

I am so excited about upcoming and exciting things that are happening in my life and I feel so blessed right now for the people in my life.

Comments

Roller Coaster said…
Yes, I feel like that all the time! Sometimes I go to bed at night, totally exhausted, and wonder what in the world I did that day to make me so tired. But we do the best we can. I miss my husband too, and some days are better than others, but I'm hanging in there.

Thanks for the great comment on my blog re writing. Maybe my indecision is what's making me so tired! I just want to do it all.

Hope you are having a great weekend. Hang in there!

Popular posts from this blog

MilSpouse Weekly Roundup

Can't wait