Unloading the camera

First we have a toddler with a butterfly on her face.  I'm pretty sure she would wear make-up like this daily if I let her.
 Butterflies in the floral arrangement for Granny.  She loved butterflies, and I know she loved this arrangment.
 sillines
 Rolled jeans and red chucks.  Doesn't get any cuter!
 A new hat?  This is how I found her after running in the house, she'd grabbed her skirt (an extra one) and put it over her head.
 Obviously the roses did fabulously during our trip.  I counted 75 blooms.
 I'm blaming exhaustion and a long day at LINKS but tonight I bought Madelyn a fish tank...complete with fancy goldfish, 4 neons, and a frog (duh).
 This is our very round, very blurry (apparently) fancy goldfish.
But I'm thrilled that the pizza box in is focus.  Deployment cooking at it's best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MilSpouse Weekly Roundup

Can't wait