MilSpouse Friday Fill In

In an attempt to blog more, I'm going to start participating in some of the fun things I see around this here interwebs.  This is the second week of Wife of  a Sailors Friday Fill In! 
1. Tell us about your dream job… one that you could do regardless of pay.
I absolutely loved the job I had when we lived in CA the first time.  I was the event coordinator for a nonprofit group and it was so much fun.  I planned fundraisers as well as morale events.  It was amazing to see my work directly making a difference in the lives of Marines and Sailors and their families.

2. What is your most prized material possession (kids and pets don’t count!)?
This is a hard one.  I find myself attached to different things at different times and "prized" implies that it should be something I'm proud of.  So, my most intimate material possession is my Teddy Bear, but as for pride I would have to say that right now  my sewing machine takes top billing.  I am so proud of the things I have been able to create with it and the excitement that is Four Ribbons.  None of that would be possible without my sewing machine.

3. What has been your favorite duty station and why?
Charleston, SC.  We had so much fun there and met friends that we have kept depsite being sent to the four corners of the world.  It is also where Madelyn was born, was driving distance to family, and where we purchased our first house.  It has a lot of sentimental value and memories.

4. What is your least favorite household chore?
Folding clothes.  Nuff said.


5. If you could give one piece of advice to a teenager today (not specifically a MilTeen), what would it be?
Do not value yourself according to somebody else's opinion.

Comments

Chelle said…
I've always thought being an events coordinator would be fun but tiring at the same time. But I can imagine the rewards being reaped as you watch those around you have fun and enjoy themselves from your hard work.

Popular posts from this blog

MilSpouse Weekly Roundup

Can't wait