Forgive me?

Can you ever forgive me for my super long blogging absence?  I don't know what has been up with my funk lately but I have been emotionally constipated for a few months now.  I think I was in deployment survival mode.  This is the first time a deployment has done that to me.  I am usually a mess of emotion and crazy and it makes for some amazing blogging material, but this time I just haven't felt it.  It was day after day of the mundane and same - and I liked it.  A day without excitement was a good day, it meant I was one day closer to my love and one day closer to not being exhausted.  Don't get me wrong, there was plenty of excitement both good and bad, I just couldn't form words around it to make it work here - so I gave up trying, and it was nice.  It was nice to take a break, to just live in the moment and not formulate the story in my head for the blog.  But now I'm back.  My break is over and I keep being so excited about things to tell you, things to share with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MilSpouse Weekly Roundup

Can't wait