Lily Pad Preschool Day 1

We may not have gotten out of bed as early as I wanted in order to start our day and then we may have taken an hour longer at the commissary than I wanted to but we did manage to make it through everything I had planned for the day.
We worked this afternoon for a little longer than I think either one of our tolerance levels could handle.  In case I was unsure about that fact, when we started our handwriting exercise, Madelyn was thrilled that I was a "teacher mommy", by the end of it she informed me that maybe she just needed a different teacher. 

I think I was fired by my 3 year old.

Thats when we pulled out the crayons and stopped trying to make letters.


While I finished up dinner she played a hopscotch game using the apple floor tiles from Confessions of a Homeschooler and then played in her kitchen after making it to 7 and losing interest. 


Speaking of dinner, can I just say that I kind of want to make out with the inventor of the crock pot liners?  Is that inappropriate?

All in all I would say it was a good start.  I've already tweaked this weeks lessons to more readily help with what were sticking points today. 

Hopefully I can make it through day 2 without being fired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MilSpouse Weekly Roundup

Can't wait